Functions of the authorized body
|Publication date: 27/12/2013 Change date: 04/12/2015 16:53|
According to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On regional financial centre of Almaty city” authorized agency for regulation of the financial centre is the National Bank of Kazakhstan.
Functions of the authorized body are:
• State registration (re-registration) of legal entities participants of financial centre;
• Petition for visas for foreigners and individuals without citizenship arriving to the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the implementation of labor activities in the financial centre, in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
• Clarification for the participants of the financial centre of their rights and obligations;
• Representation of the financial centre in the state bodies and other organizations;
• Maintenance of the state registrar of members of the financial centre;
• Development and implementation of measures to develop the financial centre;
• Contribute to improving the infrastructure of the securities market;
• Other functions under this Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On the regional financial centre of Almaty city”, other laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.